List of shorthlisted candidates for CSIR C-MMACS PhD program under AcSIR for August 2012 Session
The following candidates are shortlisted for the PhD in Science and Engineering under the
AcSIR PhD program of CSIR C-MMACS, August 2012 session. The candidates have to
appear for an interview on July 11, 2012 (Wednesday), 9:30 AM at New Committee Room,
Committee Complex, NAL Kodihalli Campus, Bangalore - 560017.
Please report at the venue by 9:00 AM with the following documents:
1. Authentic Photo ID Card*
2. Proof of Fellowship valid for the duration of the PhD program
3. Employment and Experience certificate if any
4. Marks Card and Degree Certificate of Highest Qualification*
5. Caste Certificate (if applicable)*
6. Reprints/Preprints of your research publications
• Please bring with you one photocopy of each of the above documents to be
submitted prior to the interview. We will retain these copies upon verification with the
originals and originals will be returned to you.
• You are advised to see the research programs of CSIR C-MMACS
(www.cmmacs.ernet.in) and study the research areas and indentify the tentative
name of the scientist with whom you would like to pursue your PhD.
• As there are different fellowship schemes for different streams of Science and
Technology, the qualified applicants should ensure their eligibility to obtain fellowship
from the fellowship awarding agencies before attending the interview. C-MMACS
shall not take any responsibility with respect to funding of the selected students.
• The shortlist has been prepared based on the information provided by the applicants
in their online application and the eligibility criteria for PhD admission at C-MMACS
published in national newspapers and also on the C-MMACS website.
• Please note that failure to report at prescribed time or to produce the above
document is liable to disqualify you for the interview. Applicant has to arrange
his/her own travel and stay. No TA/DA will be paid.